Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Meet Wes

Hi there!
For those of you who don't already know me, I'm Wes.
This is my 24th year here at Larc Jewelers, and the 13th as it's owner.
It's been an interesting ride to say the least, but for over half of my life I have been
privileged to serve Glen Ellyn and it surrounding areas for all of their collective jewelry needs.
Today is my first attempt at joining the 21st century of cyber media, and I am introducing
our new "What's new, What's up" or "From the desk of Wes" blog. (I'm still working on that part).
I will periodically post interesting information pertaining to gemstones, and jewelry, as well
as news and events that might be note worthy.
Whether it might be about a beautiful new Blue Zircon we have acquired from an award winning top
gemstone cutter, a weekend store event, or simply information about why you might need to consider
an appraisal update, you will find it here.
After 26 years in the Jewelry industry, I feel like the new kid on the block again, so I'll ask for your
patience and understanding as I try to get the hang of this whole......Blaaaaaahg thingy.
Feel free to message or ask any questions you might have, and I will answer the best I can.

Thanks again for all of your continued and future patronage.

No comments:

Post a Comment